Reform Physio is OPEN from the 3rd of June
Please do not attend if you have any of these symptoms or have had 2 weeks prior to the appointment.
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of sense of taste or smell
- Dry cough
- Sore throat
We ask that anyone coming for treatment check their temperature prior to visiting the clinic and if higher than 37.5C please call the clinic and discuss treatment options. You will be offered a virtual treatment at this point or to reschedule.
What to expect when you arrive for your appointment:
- When you arrive at the clinic you will be asked to wait outside until the treating therapist comes out and give the all clear.
- When you come to the door you there will be a mask waiting for you. We ask that if you do not have your own mask that you take this and put it on.
- You will then be asked to wash your hands and apply hand sanitiser prior to being seen for your appointment.
- Your treating therapist will be wearing PPE- this will come in the form of a mask, gloves and a gown
- When taking payment we ask that everyone pays with contactless if possible. No cash will be taken at this time.
Please come on your own unless you need aid or the patient is under 16 years old in which case we will require a guardian to be present.
Please fill in the following document before attending your appointment.